· Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
· Assist in approving various transactions including refunds, ability-to-pay allowances, discounts and write-offs.
· Assist in the preparation of reports and analysis, setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
· Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
· Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
· Coordinate and perform accounting tasks in maintaining financial records of accounts receivable and delinquent accounts.
· Self- driven individual with a proactive and positive approach to change.
· Excellent problem solving & decision making skills
· Enthusiastic with learning attitude
· Should have self-confidence & motivation
· Demonstrate high level of energy
· Displays high levels of flexibility, initiatives, sincerity, leadership and Team Work
· Pleasing Personality
· People Management
· Result Oriented
· 0.6-2 Years of experience in the similar position.
· Graduation or equivalent
· Knowledge in MS office
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis