“Placing extraordinary people at the heart of memories made and stories told”
Job Title: Beauty & Fitness Receptionist/Attendant
Department: Beauty & Fitness
Inspired & Supported by: Beauty & Fitness Leader
Your purpose will be: To create a welcoming and immaculate Beauty & Fitness facility for our guests. To provide a knowledgeable and memorable guest journey from point of booking through to departure.
You will be accountable for:
- Ensuring the comfort and safety of all guests
- Ensuring the facilities are maintained and replenished to a high standard
- Accuracy in booking and scheduling of treatments
- Meeting all Forbes and LQA standards while providing a personalised and memorable experience
- Meeting sales targets for the upselling of treatments and products
Your key responsibilities & contribution will be:
- Deal with all enquiries, treatment bookings and scheduling
- Welcome guests, provide a warm orientation and anticipate guest needs during visit
- Regularly check, clean and replenish the facilities (gym, pool and changing rooms)
- Comply with all health and safety processes including water quality testing and regular facility checks
- Maintain accurate accounting procedures for transactions and reconciliations
- Opening and closing Beauty & Fitness
What you will need to do this role:
- Minimum of one year experience in luxury gym or spa environment
- Proven ability to meet sales targets
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to work independently
- Passion for customer service
- Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to work shifts and weekends (facilities open 7am – 9pm weekdays, 8am – 8pm weekends)
- A passion for health, beauty and fitness
Please note that we believe in flexibility and multi skilling, and you may be asked to do different tasks from time to time to enable us to meet the needs of our guests and colleagues.
How you will be Extraordinary:
- Your passion for hospitality and your enthusiasm for what you do are clear for all to see.
- You are gifted in building authentic relationships with our guests and colleagues, tuning into what they need and always going the extra mile to make them feel special. Nothing is too much trouble.
- Your glass is always half full and your positive energy is infectious.
- You are adaptable, and enjoy doing a variety of different things. You would never say ‘it’s not my job!’
- You work well under pressure, juggling tasks and prioritising brilliantly, so that you consistently deliver to a high standard
- You have an eye for detail and are committed to doing everything you can to get it right first time for our guests and colleagues
- You are constantly thinking about how we can improve the way we do things and create and even better guest and colleague experience
- You are an expert in what you do best, and have the appetite to learn how to do new things
- You are self-motivated, and take ownership for driving your own performance , thriving on being trusted and being given freedom in how you do your job
- You work brilliantly with colleagues across the hotel so that we are one team delivering a seamless and memorable guest experience
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of The Savoy family – our culture is unique!
- We will trust, empower and develop you to fulfil your potential
- You will benefit from training and development opportunities
- We have regular social events
- Competitive Salary and benefits including pension and life assurance
- Commission on product sales
- Laundry services & dry cleaning for uniform
- 31 days of holiday (including Public holidays)
- Colleague restaurant
- Colleague gym facility
- Employee assistance program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Savoy Hotel discount, and discounts in Accor hotels
- And last but not least you will get to work with a team of EXTRAORDINARY people