Description de l'offre
• To complete tasks given by Hotel Manager accurately and within given deadlines to support hotel operations.
• To take in-charge of hotel operations in absence of Hotel Manager.
• To help in managing the Reception, Housekeeping, Maintenance & Breakfast Team to ensure that standards are trained, demonstrated and maintained throughout the team.
• To ensure that the hotel team provides a warm, memorable and personalised welcome to all guests as well focus to drive TA,Booking.com and GSS scores.
• To help in managing responsibility for health & safety and security of whole hotel.
• To continuously maintain performance for brand audit, health & safety and finance audits to gain good scores.
• To implement new procedures to ensure that the service offered is always relevant and evolving.
• To help in monitoring stock, controlling costs & hotel expenses to grow NOP.
• To helps in maximising revenue from room and bar operations by promoting upselling & promotions along with sales support.
• To help in controlling reactive maintenance by regular checking with maintenance about service updates.
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements