Night Team member
Leeds (City and Borough of Leeds) Sales
· Provide efficient service for guest registration and departure; maintain accurate guest accounts and provide accurate, helpful information, carry out reception night duties and deal with guest complaints
·Attend to all incoming calls via the switchboard in a professional and polite manner, constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
· Maintain strict security procedures to ensure guest confidentiality and safety
.Perform night audit procedures ensuring correct revenue is accounted and received
. Deal with possible book outs and maximize Hotel occupancy
.Prepare early breakfast
· Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
· Maintain control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis.
· Maintain strict security procedures with credit card transactions, accounting procedures, issue of room keys and guest confidentiality/privacy
· Maintain communication channels between Hotel guests and all Hotel departments both verbally and in writing as required.
· Operate switchboard effectively, handling all calls promptly and professionally, greeting all callers according to Accor policy and transfer all calls to relevant departments responding to requests quickly and efficiently.
· Document accurately all internal and guest messages. Distribute according to specified Hotel procedure.
· Assist, as required to screen calls for reservations. Ensure accurate, up to date information is given.
· Use every opportunity to promote hotel facilities and maximise sales through sound product knowledge and selling skills.
· Attend to other duties as requested by Management and Supervisors
With over 5000 hotels globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!