Description de l'offre
We are looking for someone to join our Night team. The ideal candidate has previous experience in a customer service environment and is passionate about guest satisfaction.
In this role you will be responsible for providing a warm welcome to guests including late arrivals, and assisting with early departures, ensuring all relevant paperwork has been completed in order for a smooth hand-over at the end of your shift.
• To welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention
• To look after guests and anticipate their needs
• To ensure that the building is secure
• To handle phone calls
• Alongside the Night Manager, to follow the list of night audit procedures and generate the relevant reports for the relevant departments
• To ensure that the night duties are carried out efficiently and all public and back of house areas are maintained to a very high standard
• To keep working area to a high standard of health and safety by observing health and safety requirements
• To manage guest requests including room service
The ideal candidate for this position:
• Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service
• Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead
• Must have the ability to work on their own, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits Include: Meals on duty, uniform and dry cleaning, paid holidays, free hotel breaks and group discounts, a bonus scheme of up to a full extra salary based in hotel and performance objectives.
Great opportunities for your career development, access to an in-house job offer site, cross profession & cross business links.
All employees participate in an employee bonus scheme which provides you with the opportunity to earn an extra salary. Get up to 13 months’ pay for only 12 months work.
Novotel group is one of the UK’s most recognisable hotel brands and has 396 hotels in 56 countries, including 31 hotels in the UK. Novotel is one of the brands of the Accor Group which operates over 4000 hotels worldwide.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and be in possession of a current work visa. In line with the requirements set by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English