Are you ready for a Career Jump?
Do you like to welcome and connect with people? Do you like a role that is varied requiring you to offer a service on multiple levels?
Come and be a part of the opening of Accor Hotels UK & Ireland's new flagship property in Canary Wharf.
As a Night Front Office Welcomer / Receptionist , handle the duties of the front desk during night time. You will enforces the Hotels Standards of Excellence in all areas by providing consistently exceptional customer service to guests and ensuring efficient and smooth operations. If you have knowledge of Opera this would be a plus.
If this sounds like you then apply within!
• You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank holidays
• Discretionary sick pay scheme
• Staff meals offered at the hotel
• Enjoy the Benefits of Bienvenue Card from day one - including discount accommodation, bonus breaks, discounts on the Eurostar and car hire
• Cycle to work scheme (Subject to T&Cs)
• Planned and structured induction training
• 1:1 coaching from your department HOD
• Opportunities for cross training in other departments
• Career opportunities across a network of international brands which are part of the Accor family including Sofitel, Fairmont, Swisshotel & Raffles
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited to an interview.
Bokan is a destination venue on top of Novotel London Canary Wharf is a stylish 39 storey hotel, a close walk from Canary Wharf underground station. Located in the city's iconic commercial district, the hotel is within easy access of London's main tourist attractions. The hotel features a contemporary restaurant, bar and roof terrace with stunning 360 views across the London skyline. With 9 fully equipped meeting rooms, free WiFi, a state-of-the art gym and a pool, it's the perfect setting for both business and leisure stays.
No agencies at this time. Thank you
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and be in possession of a current work visa. In line with the requirements set by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.