We are looking for an energetic night auditor to join our dynamic team of talents. A permanent position has become available with a minimum of 32 hours per week.
In this position, you will be responsible for the hotel on nights and also can be required to work on days at the reception and bar.
Working either alone on a quiet Sunday night or as a team of 2 at busy weekends you will be providing a warm and personal welcome for all the guests arriving at night, contributing to the guest satisfaction and providing the highest standard of service in line with norms and procedures.
Another of the duties include:
- Helps the department meet its targets, increase hotel revenue through his/her sales efforts
- Adopts appropriate ibis service-oriented behaviours and attitudes, focusing on the brand's values: Modernity, Simplicity, Well-being
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration, handling any guest complaints and/or remarks
- Promoting companyâ€™s ALL loyalty programme
- Assist on the hotels bar when required and help set up for breakfast.
Are you up for the challenge? Then apply and get more information about the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
if you will be part of our team you will gain opportunity to enjoy our benefits such as:
Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
Bonus break 2 complimentary stays in our hotels in UK
Accor F&B Discount at any Accor Hotel Worldwide
Accor Friends and Family Rates
Accor Development Program