Description de l'offre
We are now seeking to recruit a Night Chef to join our current kitchen team.
We offer you:
• A great opportunity to work within a busy operational department
• an ANNUAL BONUS AND A COMPETITIVE SALARY,
• Great benefits including meals on duty and discounts in Accor properties worldwide.
• Excellent training and development opportunities.
As a Night Chef you will:
• Produce and present the dishes for the section in line with the cooking instructions and processes defined by the hotel and brand
• Be solely responsible for the running of the kitchen during the night.
• Able to work alone and to be self motivated.
• Be responsible for the preparation of room service orders, the set up of the morning breakfast buffet, colleague food preparation and the refilling of draws for mis en place
• Ensure that the dishes are well presented, of a high standard and at the right temperature
• Report into the Head Chef
• Have a passion for food and a desire to deliver the highest quality cuisine.
• Organise your work and timing to suit fluctuations in guest numbers
• Be actively involved in meeting the department's targets:
- by following the cooking instructions to the letter
- by avoiding waste and loss of food items
- by respecting the procedures and internal audits applicable in the hotel
• Enjoys being part of a team but is also able to self motivate
• Have a positive attitude towards your work
• Help to cultivate a good working relationship with the other hotel departments
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Associate
Areas of study Cooking
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
Pullman is the brand of ‘executive lifestyle’. A global upscale brand which brings smart business and leisure experiences to the new generation of the cosmopolitan traveller.
Pullman has the flexibility and quality to adapt to our guests schedules & meet their culinary desires. They can dine in our restaurant or bar with an open kitchen and unique Josper grill. Our guests can watch the chefs prepare their food right in front of them or they can enjoy with their friends our sharing platters. Our guests can also enjoy from our range of natural & delicious modern European dishes. They can also enjoy the Pullman Vinoteca wine library which offers a wide range of fine wines by the glass, perfectly paired with a range of dishes.
We are a 4 star property with 312 bedrooms, 18 meeting and conference facilities including the 446 seated Shaw Theatre and the critically acclaimed one AA rosette restaurant serving a Modern European menu for lunch and dinner.
Vocational certificate or diploma in professional cuisine
Experience that demonstrates well established technical know-how
Languages: fluent in English and a second language would be preferable.