- Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with care and attention, with a personalised approach.
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration, handling any guest complaints and/or remarks.
- Promoting company’s ALL loyalty program.
- Assists as required/requested with the solving of any guest feedback and is able to handle them in the most efficient and satisfying manner.
- Has knowledge of the facilities and services, events offered by the hotel and the surrounding area.
- Competent in taking Reservations, upselling where possible to maximise on average room rates.
- Patrols all areas of the hotel on a regular basis to make a report of any fire or H&S hazards or maintenance.
- Ensures the security of the hotel and is responsible for the safety and security of both staff and guests.
- Audits room rates, charges, reconciles and balances revenues generated as per night audit checklist.
- Carries out night audit and daily closure.
- Responsible for F&B 24/7 offering during night time, bar service and for breakfast preparation & set-up.
- Ensures all areas public areas are cleaned.
- Works to meet hotel quality and financial targets.
- Required to attend training sessions by company during day time.
- Working hours include weekends and public holidays.
- Previous Customer Service Experience.
- Previous Hotel experience in a similar role (Desired).
- Guest oriented, service minded, and attentive to details.
- Sparkling personality.
- Well organised.
- Team spirit.
- Rate of Pay £12.49 / hour
Must be legally eligible to work in UK. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization.
Job Type: Full-time
Having great people involves great rewards! As an employee of Accor, you will be part of a world leading hospitality brand, offering many other perks such as:
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
- Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
- Training & Development
- Additional holidays with service
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Employee Advisory Service
- ... And much more !
Information on the processing of personal data
When you submit an application to Accor UK Business & Leisure Hotels Limited, trading as AccorInvest UK, the company processes some of your personal data to consider and manage your application.
We may also process data supplied to us by third parties, for example one or more of your former employers or a third-party supplier of personality questionnaires. Please note that your answers to any questionnaire will not lead to an automated decision.
In our capacity as data controller, we ensure that we comply with all legislation relating to the protection of personal data (in particular the retained EU law version of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the Data Protection Act 2018).