· To ensure all guests are attended to promptly and efficiently in the most professional way and without delay.
· Check that details of regular guests are updated using Guest History.
· Check and pass on all guest mail, messages and parcels promptly.
· To liaise closely with Housekeeping on information relating to rooms and lost property.
· To be fully aware of daily worksheet and ensure this form is used.
· To ensure guest registration forms are completed correctly, then the computer is updated accordingly.
· Ensure all account postings are accurate and necessary paperwork produced.
· Ensure an accurate cashiering balance is performed at the completion of shifts.
· Ensure security procedures are maintained according to policy.
· Report any safety hazards in the area.
· All complaints to be handled promptly and efficiently.
· Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions provided.
· Any other duties requested by the Night Manager.
· Ensure the correct welcome is given to all guests.
· Complete all audit tasks as specified by the Night Auditors checklist.
· To answer, as promptly as possible, all incoming calls.
· Ensure reports are distributed.
· Ensure all cash and credit is handled with related paperwork.
· Ensure necessary handover of information is passed on to the oncoming shift.
· Ensure any failures or inconsistencies noticed during shift are reported to the Duty Manager.
· Demonstrate competency in all duties as required for the position as outlined in the relevant Award / Agreement / Contract.
· Follow property procedures with respect to grooming, performance and conduct standards, occupational health and safety, emergency procedures and all other property policies and procedures as detailed in the employee handbook / department procedure manual / company policy manuals.
· Perform any other duties within the employee’s range of competence as required by management.
Some computer knowledge
Possible 8.33% bonus
Stay at sister hotels
Free eye care