Are you an extraordinary talent? Then join us at Novotel London Blackfriars!
We are looking for a Night Auditor Team Member to join the team at Novotel London Blackfriars.
Novotel London Blackfriars is a beautifully designed contemporary and exciting hotel in a vibrant area of London, whether you are staying for business or pleasure. Located just minutes away from the City and London's famous Southbank, you will be within walking distance of Waterloo Station and some of the capital's most famous landmarks, including the London Eye, Tate Modern and St Pauls Cathedral.
What will you be doing?
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
- Audit and balance reports from the day shifts
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day
- Respond to guest enquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
- Answer phones and place reservations
- Run EOD computer functions so they are complete by the end of the shift
- Prepare guest bills for next-day checkouts and process reservation cards
- Balance cash drawers and record receipts
- Facilitate the deposit of guests’ valuables in hotel safe
- Personality ESSENTIAL
- Fast on your feet, quick to make friends
- Big on Smiles, massive on quality
- If this is YOU and you want more details then get in touch!
- Hourly rate: £10.20
- Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
- Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
- Training & Development
- Additional holidays with service
- International Development Opportunities
- And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service