ibis London Stratford is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team at the hotel. The position is for Night Auditor incorporating both Front Office and Food and Beverage duties in line with the business demands with great possibilities for growth within the company.
This 3-star hotel has 108 bedrooms, positioned in a perfect spot to explore London and its attractions.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity, apply today!
PROFILE / PERSONALITY
· Provide a friendly and personalised welcome for our guests
· Offer an attentive and personalised service
· Handle any comments made by guests and ensure follow-up
· Convey the image of the brand and the hotel
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES FOR NIGHT AUDITOR
· Prepare all the documents required for end of the day
· Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with care and attention, with a personalised approach
· Be ready to assist at any stage of the guests stay, from welcome to farewell
· Handle and resolve any guest feedback and is able to handle them in the most efficient and satisfying manner
· Promoting company’s ALL loyalty programme
· As night auditor you will also assist with Bar & Restaurant service and opening breakfast buffet.
· Good interpersonal skills, guest oriented and service minded
· Flexible with working hours is essential
· Positive with a can-do attitude
· Good presentation and confident speaking skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
· Well organised
· Team Spirit
· Sales oriented
· Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Accor F&B Discount at any Accor Hotel Worldwide
· Accor Friends and Family Rates
· Free stays in other Accor hotels in UK
· Accor Development Program
· 28 days of holiday
· Double pay on bank holidays
· cycle to work scheme
AND MUCH MORE...