Novotel Birmingham Centre is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team at the hotel.
This position is for a Mixologist who the will work in our Gourmet restaurant and bar.
This 4-stars hotel has 148 rooms and 8 meeting rooms and is located in the heart of the city centre.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity and apply today to be part of this amazing team and be our F & B Mixologist!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in UK!
PROFILE / PERSONALITY
·Guest oriented and service minded
·Good listening and communication skills
·Ability to work under pressure
·A natural team leader
What will you be doing as a Mixologist?
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What you will be doing:
• You will be responsible in combining elixirs and creating extraordinary cocktails
• Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons • Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
• Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
• Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items and preparation methods
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage Your experience and skills include:
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
·If this is YOU and you want more details then get in touch!
·Preferably with work experience in hospitality
·Flexible with working hours is essential
·Positive with a can-do attitude
·Big on Smiles, Massive on quality
Working with a fabulous team that are at the heart of the hotel
Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
Accor F&B Discount at any Accor Hotel Worldwide
Accor Friends and Family Rates
Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
Accor Development Program
Additional holidays with service
Cycle to work scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
Double paid Bank Holiday
28 days of holiday
£11.02 hourly rate
And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service; etc.