Your role will cover the following responsibilities:
- To field both small and large event enquiries (up to 1,000), check availability, quote accordingly, convert and plan the events.
- Liaising with clients in the planning process of their event to create & present accurate function sheets.
- To enter all enquiries, bookings, denials and cancellations into the appropriate Hotel’s diary system.
- Liaise with all operational departments to ensure that all requirements are met and revenue is maximised.
- Responsible for ensuring clients are invoiced correctly.
- Attending any site visits, planning meetings, tastings or other occasions as required by the Hotel/Client
- Proactive contracting & rate negotiation.
- Minimum one years’ experience in a similar role/hotel environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills - A strong team player.
- Experience in the following systems desirable: Opera, Delphi FDC, MeetingBroker.
- Fluent in English - spoken & written.
- Competitive Salary
- Access to Accor Hotels UK discounts & benefits.
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme.
- Access to exclusive high street & lifestyle offers for you and family.
- Career opportunities within the UK, Europe & Internationally.
","employmentType":["OTHER"],"occupationalCategory":"Sales & Marketing, Customer & Loyalty, Communication, Revenue Management & Pricing