Massage Therapist - Casual
Wailea, USA Accounting / Management control
Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting await our Guests at a Fairmont Spa. As a Massage Therapist, our Guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will turn moments into memories for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Perform 30-120 minute massages as required while maintaining the client's comfort at all times
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectations
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensurig all wquipment is in safe working order
- Serve as a catalyst to promote spa services to Guests and Colleagues.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Graduate from an accredited school of massage
- One year experience as a Massage Therapist
- TB Clearance
- CPR Certification
- State of Hawaii Massage Therapist License
Your team and working environment:
Fairmont Kea Lani is Hawaii’s only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the pristine white sands of Wailea’s Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic culture. Experience a distinct spirit of aloha and genuine island hospitality that creates one of a kind experiences for each and every guest.
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS