Marketing & PR Intern
Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Marketing
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com
Reporting to the Regional Director of PR & Communications and Regional Director of Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
PR & Communications tasks:
- Assist in the writing of press release & translation into (English / Arabic (++)/ French)
- Assist in the creation and distribution of the quarter commercial Newsletter Distribution to all employees of the region (+20k)
- Conduct media and influencer research for the department.
- AccorLive content management for the region
- Influencer management: assist in creating itineraries, toolkits.
- Media request handling: support with contacting hotels for information or hosting opportunities
- Press Room updates:
- Collect all the press kits / hotel images.
- Keep up to date with hotel openings latest fact sheets/ photo library.
- Perform administrative duties:
- Reception of quote / creation of LPOs
- Concur Management
- Responsible for follow-up/update suppliers
- Provide assistance to the PR team with the scheduling and organizing of events.
- Responsible for RSP’s email / tracking / follow-up for all media events
- Assist in maintaining the regional press room.
- Monitoring of media coverage on events and press releases distributed
- Assist in the creation of PR Clippings report for news/events distributed.
- Build and update media lists and databases.
- Assist in implementing and rolling out the annual marketing strategy and calendar.
- Assist in generating all restaurant related promotions, from information gathering, and photoshoot requirements.
- Assist in developing opportunities with lifestyle and brand partners from a local, regional and international perspective to elevate the brand’s presence through events and activities
- Liaise with hotel-based marketing team to support annual marketing calendars.
- Assist in managing creative and media buying agencies for ad hoc projects and planned campaigns.
- Update and regularly review all hotels’ restaurant and spa listings in both print and electronic media.
- Assist in working with digital marketing to develop compelling consumer and media content.
- Manage administration activities for the marketing department.
- Source various content from the hotels and resorts across IMEA region
- Organise webinars/meetings/events related to different brand campaigns and initiatives.
- Support Marketing team in preparing internal campaign toolkits and presentations.
- Process all LPOs and invoices for various marketing campaigns and projects.
- Manage production and print tasks with Accor suppliers.
- Maintain Accor photo, video and logo library updated with recent marketing assets.
- Liaise with the hotels and brand team on approval process for new photography and videos as needed.
- Update and maintain all internal and external contact lists.
- Excellent verbal & writing and skills in English / Arabic & French is a plus.
- Knowledge in Photoshop is a plus.
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Passionate about the hospitality industry and media relations
- Excellent understanding of various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Enrolled/graduate from a BA or BSc in Marketing/Communication/journalism or related field.