Marketing Production/Traffic Manager
Utilize your creativity, strategic thinking and logistical abilities to bring the stories of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess to life for our target audience of luxury leisure travelers, group meeting planners, diners, spa goers and shoppers in a manner that drives revenue and customer preference.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of beautiful, impactful marketing campaigns that you'll be proud to have in your portfolio
- Come be a part of a fun, collaborative team of marketing professionals who love what they do and treat each other with respect.
- Work in a culture where your hard work, talents and accomplishments are recognized and appreciated
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- The Traffic/Production Manager is responsible for scheduling, producing and delivering on time, all the design and advertising work developed by the marketing department.
- The role collaborates with inside stakeholders and external vendors who supply support for the production and delivery of marketing materials.
- The production manager opens all department design jobs, making job jackets that include objective, key content, deadlines and design type (digital, advertising print, collateral, etc.).
- They source advertising and obtain vendor bids.
- The role sources printing and obtain vendor bids. After leadership acceptance of price, the traffic/production manager has the responsibility to enter purchase orders and manage follow up on invoices and production workflow with vendor, until product delivered and paid for.
- The traffic/production manager regularly updates workflow calendar, adjusting, negotiating and rescheduling as needed to maximize marketing support based upon return on investment and critical delivery dates in coordination with Director of Marketing.
- This position also assists with copywriting for design projects, gathering provided content into appropriate format for designer to incorporate into messaging.
- The traffic/production manager is the key team member overseeing pre and post production of resort photo shoots, including planning pre-production meetings, creating shot lists and schedules. Tracks all photography costs and provides roll up of project costs as requested.
- Opens agency jobs, makes job jackets including gathering of key content for designer.
- Prepares production estimates based on briefings from Director of Marketing, key stakeholders and designer.
- Places print and advertising orders.
- Works with resort purchasing manager to obtain quotes as needed from approved vendors.
- Oversees quality control in conjunction with designer and Director of Marketing.
- Follows up with suppliers to be sure they will meet promised delivery deadlines.
- Checks invoices and settles billing discrepancies with suppliers, obtains approvals from Director of Marketing as needed or outlined in audit guidelines.
- Closes and archives job jackets when completed.
- Maintains contacts with suppliers and keeps reference files for suppliers of various products and services.
- Assist Director of Sales and Marketing with preparation of annual marketing plan and budget.
- Revises schedules and publishes for distribution to all key stakeholders, creating “Hot Sheet” of information needed to proceed.
- Participate in ‘all hands-on deck’ resort leadership activities, including but not limited to Christmas at the Princess tree lighting, Kentucky Derby and 4th of July Freedom Fest.
- Other activities as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
Your Experience/Skills include:
- 2-5 years of experience as marketing manager, traffic/production management or similar role
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication or Advertising
- Proficient in Word, Powerpoint, Excel and basic Adobe Photo Shop
- Familiarity with project management software or aptitude to learn
- Creative and innovative
- Strong visual design eye
- Continuous learner, with a passion for following and anticipating design and marketing trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with track record of effective collaboration and teamwork
Your team and working environment:
Rooted in the blooming Sonoran Desert it calls home, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess provides guests with an inspiring setting to play outdoors and unique experiences that become shareworthy memories. The Princess welcomes its guests with genuine warmth, polished professionalism and a vibrant energy reflective of its 29 year history as an iconic AAA five diamond resort, the largest in the country. As host hotel to Scottsdale's premiere events and legendary holiday festivals, the resorts creative geniuses lead guests on an adventure worth repeating and turning in to a tradition
Our commitment to Diversty and Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS