Responsibilities and tasks include:
The Maintenance Team Member looks after the hotel - bedrooms and public areas to ensure all equipment works well and that it is correctly maintained by addressing any possible issues ( i.e.: fixing leaks, painting, plumbing, electrical issues/faults, fixing door locks, basic carpentry and maintaining hotel equipment ).
· Daily maintenance of the hotel - bedrooms, building and public areas.
· Provides reactive and proactive multi-skilled service on all operational equipment and hotels’ infrastructure.
· Ensures a timely completion of work carried out.
· PPM of the hotel
· Assist with the Health & Safety within the hotel
Hands On Approach. A passion for engineering/maintenance and delivering exceptional service
· Strong team spirit and quality driven
· Highly responsible & reliable
· A happy can do attitude is a must!
· Experience in Maintenance and fixing equipment
· Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry experience
· Knowledge in PPM
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for
this position and be in possession of a current work visa. In line with the
requirements set by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be
eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility
will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We pride ourselves on our highly engaged teams and a unique culture! We offer an unforgettable talent experience, great benefits, and opportunities for professional growth. We work hard but we have fun and we make you feel valued!
· All Heartist Program with exclusive discount card
dedicated to Accor employees offering discounted
rates for hotel stays, dining, travel, shopping and lot more!
· Free stays at Accor hotels throughout the UK &
· Pension scheme
· Incremental holiday entitlement linked with length
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Talents recognition
programmes, celebrations and Corporate Social Responsibility movements incl. Planet 21- Acting Here programme
· Career opportunities across a network of international brands in more than 5100 hotels across 110 countries
· The list goes on: Friends Referral Scheme, Cycle to
work scheme, Merlin entertainment discounts and last but not least you will get
to work with a team of AMAZING people and you will be supported by inspiring
and forward thinking leaders placing people at the heart of everything!
(all benefits subject to availability and T&C)