Are you proactive? Are you self-driven whilst being able to work within a team? Ibis Cambridge Central Station, part of AccorHotels Worldwide are looking for a Engineer to join our team! This 3-star hotel has 231 bedrooms, opened in September 2016.
As a Maintenance Team Member you will assist with the seamless running of all engineering upgrades and ensuring our guests receive the ultimate stay with us. Your main responsibilities will be to ensure through careful observation and routine checking that the electrical, plumbing, fixtures fittings and general maintenance of the Hotel are kept in accordance with Company standards, legal requirements and guest comfort.
Main duties for this role include:
• To undertake maintenance and repair to the fabric of the building, ensuring all works are completed to a high standard
• Ensure all jobs undertaken are recorded in the defect reporting system
• Carry out planned preventative maintenance work to all areas of the hotel and complete the associated checklist – Bedroom, public areas and plant rooms
• Ensure that the workshop area is kept clean and tidy at all times
• Have a complete working knowledge of the Hotel including geographical layout, technical services, security devices and safety routines
• To repair or replace furniture, fixtures and fittings, and general appliances throughout the building ensuring minimum inconvenience to the guest
• Make proposals for improvements to the Hotel
Who are we looking for?
• Friendly, approachable with excellent customer service skills
• Strong team player
• Positive with a can-do attitude
• Flexible with working hours is essential
• Meals whilst on duty
• Uniform provided
• Access to Accor Hotels UK discounts and benefits
• Career opportunities within the UK and International
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Attractive Bonus Scheme
A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
Training & Development
Additional holidays with service
International Development Opportunities
And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service; etc.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Engineering & Maintenance