London (Greater London) Sales
Our mission at IBIS London City Shoreditch is to create memorable moments for our guests, by connecting hearts from arrival to farewell.
A job, a career or a calling - whatever brings you here, we have something for you!
As our next Maintenance Team Member, you…
Are responsible for preventative maintenance work and carry out regular safety and maintenance inspections across the hotel to create a pleasant and safe environment for all colleagues, guests and visitors.
Ideally have a good understanding of building maintenance.
Alongside the Maintenance Manager you ensure basic upkeep and repair tasks are carried out.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and be in possession of a current work visa. In line with the requirements set by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
A little more information:
If you have previous experience, that’s great. Ask us about apprenticeships! We will ensure your success in the role by providing the required training for you to do a great job.
Our hotel offers 348 rooms, Restaurant & Bar.
Understanding things from our guest’s perspective is key, so while you are settling into your new role we will arrange a one-night stay for you to experience this first hand.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Maintenance Team Member, please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
One more thing…
By working at IBIS London City Shoreditch you will be part of the Accor network, worldwide hospitality leader. With us, you can be all you are, work with purpose, grow, learn, enjoy and explore Accor’s limitless opportunities. Discover our Talent stories at heart-of-hospitality.com or on Instagram @heart.of.hospitality#
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent, creating an environment where everyone feels they belong.
- Basic Handyman knowledge / experience is required.
As part of our team you can have:
- Salary – £12.30/hour
- Free night stays in our UK hotels and 50% discount in any Accor Restaurant (T&C Applies)
- Discounted hotel rates all over the world in Accor Hotels
- Continuously learn and develop yourself with our Accor Academy
- Support your wellbeing in your professional and personal lives
- Grow your experience anywhere. Explore limitless opportunities across 5000 hotels in over 100 countries
- Participate actively in initiatives to build a more inclusive and sustainable world
- And many more benefits and perks : Our objective is simple: make you grow and give you the spark to unleash your personality