We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team at Ibis and Novotel London Greenwich.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will:
- Ensure the day to day maintenance of the hotel, including repairs, alteration, and installation of work.
- Work with the Maintenance Team to provide a reactive and proactive multi-skilled service on all operational equipment and hotels' infrastructure.
- Ensure a timely completion of work carried out.
- Work of the PPM of the hotels
- Assist with the Health & Safety within the hotel
- A passion for engineering/maintenance and delivering exceptional service
- Strong team spirit and quality driven
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- A happy can do attitude is a must!
- You must have full working rights for the UK
We offer an unforgettable talent experience and fantastic benefits:
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Limitless learning, development and career possibilities within the hotel, our Academies and globally
- Free hotel stays across UK & Accor worldwide discounted accommodation and meals for both yourself and your family
- Free meals on duty, uniforms and dry cleaning
- Incremental holiday entitlement linked with length of service
- Talents recognition events throughout the year
- Social events and celebrations
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- And more: recommend a Friend Referral Scheme; Employee Advisory Service; Eye care vouchers; Cycle to work Scheme and the list goes on...