FIXED TERM CONTRACT - 6 MONTHS
As a Maintenance Team member your job role is to support in the delivery of a high class maintenance service to the Hotel, building and its assets. In this role you will ensure that through your technical knowledge, skill and passion that our Maintenance team constantly maintain our Hotel to the highest standards for all our guests and employees to enjoy. Working as part of an in house Maintenance team, you will undertake a range of routine maintenance duties including maintaining the building, guest rooms, fit lounge and function suite, and the services that our used on site such as Heating, Ventilation, Air Cooling throughout both front and back of house areas. You will also maintain and service a range of Hotel equipment, repairing minor faults and assist in arranging repairs with specialist contractors and suppliers to rectify any major faults.
You will also assist and liaise with external contractors visiting site and assist in overseeing the ordering of common supplies and parts for the business to minimise down time. Possessing a team player attitude, you will be passionate about delivering a high quality Maintenance service with a meticulous eye for detail in order to achieve the highest levels of service delivery and presentation.
· To create a safe working environment for all team members, ensuring the hotels fire life safety systems are fully maintained.
· To ensure all first aid provisions are available for all guests and colleagues
· To be committed to ongoing professional development
· To follow a proactive maintenance schedules to reduce the risk of unaccounted repairs
· To be involved in scheduling annual maintenance agreements with equipment suppliers
· To ensure all energy conservation initiatives are implemented
· To beware of warranty status and protect Hotels equipment through this period
. To support in departmental stock control
· Ensures all technical equipment is always in full working order
· Working cohesively with contractors and outsourced experts to minimise the down time of any equipment
· To support the hotels property improvement plans to schedule improvement work in line with business demands. Implements and tracks property improvement plans to ensure the hotel meets the high standards demanded by the Pullman brand.
· To adopt a hands on maintenance approach
· Ensure that all work meets company/brand standard
· To deputise for the Maintenance Manager in his absence
Information on the processing of personal data
When you submit an application to Accor UK Business & Leisure Hotels Limited, trading as AccorInvest UK, the company processes some of your personal data to consider and manage your application. We may also process data supplied to us by third parties, for example one or more of your former employers or a third-party supplier of personality questionnaires. Please note that your answers to any questionnaire will not lead to an automated decision. In our capacity as data controller, we ensure that we comply with all legislation relating to the protection of personal data (in particular the retained EU law version of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the Data Protection Act 2018).