Situated in the historic city of Liverpool the Novotel Liverpool city Center is a stylish 4-star hotel located in the heart of the city placing you next to some of the UK's best sporting, musical, and commercial attractions. Just a stones throw away you can experience art and history at the Albert Docks, or why not visit the cities' nightlife scene down at Cavern walks or why not try one of many award winning restaurants. Novotel is a great choice for both families and business workers looking to escape.
Guests can relax and enjoy a delicious meal in our stylish Ropewalks bar and restaurant, which serves freshly cooked local and international cuisine as well separate choices for kids. Why not unwind in the bar where we serve a full array of drinks. The hotel boasts ten spacious meeting rooms with facilities to suit different needs, We also have a separate welcome area where you can gather before moving to your meeting room making this an ideal place for your business needs.
As a Maintenance Team leader your job role is to support in the delivery of a high class maintenance service to the Hotel, building and its assets. In this role you will ensure that through your technical knowledge, skill and passion that our Maintenance team constantly maintain our Hotel to the highest standards for all our guests and employees to enjoy. Working as part of an in house Maintenance team, you will undertake a range of routine maintenance duties including maintaining the building, guest rooms, fit lounge and function suite, and the services that our used on site such as Heating, Ventilation, Air Cooling throughout both front and back of house areas. You will also maintain and service a range of Hotel equipment, repairing minor faults and assist in arranging repairs with specialist contractors and suppliers to rectify any major faults.
You will also assist and liaise with external contractors visiting site and assist in overseeing the ordering of common supplies and parts for the business to minimise down time. Possessing a team player attitude, you will be passionate about delivering a high quality Maintenance service with a meticulous eye for detail in order to achieve the highest levels of service delivery and presentation.
Are responsible for preventative maintenance work and carry out regular safety and maintenance inspections across the hotel to create a pleasant and safe environment for all colleagues, guests and visitors.
Alongside the Maintenance Manager you ensure all basic upkeep and repair tasks are carried out.
Manage and supervise team members in their day to day tasks, providing instructions and support, if needed.
· To create a safe working environment for all team members, ensuring the hotels fire life safety systems are fully maintained.
· To ensure all first aid provisions are available for all guests and colleagues
· To be committed to ongoing professional development
· To follow a proactive maintenance schedules to reduce the risk of unaccounted repairs
· To be involved in scheduling annual maintenance agreements with equipment suppliers
· To ensure all energy conservation initiatives are implemented
· To beware of warranty status and protect Hotels equipment through this period
. To support in departmental stock control
· Ensures all technical equipment is always in full working order
· Working cohesively with contractors and outsourced experts to minimise the down time of any equipment
· To support the hotels property improvement plans to schedule improvement work in line with business demands. Implements and tracks property improvement plans to ensure the hotel meets the high standards demanded by the Novotel Brand.
· To adopt a hands on maintenance approach
· Ensure that all work meets company/brand standard
· To deputise for the Maintenance Manager in his absence
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide up to 70% off
- Free Bonus Breaks Voucher (complimentary stays in UK)
- Friends & Family Rates
- 28 days of paid holidays per year (pro rata)
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Vivup program with direct access to GP, high street discounts and many more
- Discounted or free food
- Work based Pension