Linen Room Supervisor
£24,356.80 per annum
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature indulgent dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Linen Room Supervisor devoted to turning moments into memories for our guests.
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, an exceptional guest experience begins even before check-in and extends throughout every stay. As a Linen Room Supervisor, you will be responsible for the hotel linen and laundry daily operations. The organisational support you and your team provide to the Housekeeping team will ensure our guest rooms are well equipped and welcoming – and our guests feel valued. As a Linen Room Supervisor your attention to detail will show the Housekeeping team that you are committed to providing luxury guest experiences. The energy and enthusiasm you display will create a “fun” place to work.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role ideally within a luxury hotel
- Good written and excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- A passion for high quality guest service with attention to details and ability to multitask
- A positive attitude and a desire to lead, train and inspire the Housekeeping team
- Experience with a linen control system desirable
Apply now to be our new Linen Room Supervisor!
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits