£20,280 per annum (£9.75 per hour)
We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Linen Porter dedicated in turning moments into memories.
In partnership with Accor, the Arora Group is bringing the iconic Fairmont brand to the Windsor area, which promises to be a superb retreat adjacent to Windsor Great Park and Savill Gardens.
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including over 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature fabulous dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Our Linen Porter and the Housekeeping Department are responsible for ensuring the supply of linen in the hotel is maintained in accordance with set par stocks.
Duties will include:
- Keeping the linen room and stores clean and organised
- Supporting the housekeepers in providing stocks as required
- Reporting maintenance queries to Supervisor
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as Linen Porter is preferred but not essential
- Ability to take on physically demanding job
- A commitment to delivering high levels of guest service and cleanliness
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and a passion for hospitality
Apply now to be our new Linen Porter!
What do we offer:
Our Linen Porter receive excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Accor Benefits