· This position involves food preparation and presentation with flair for breakfast, lunch and dinner for A la Carte, functions and buffet service.
· Maintain a clean and hygienic work environment whilst ensuring a product of high quality and presentation standards.
Demonstrate commitment to customer service for internal and external customers.
· Prepare and present menu items showing variety and flair, within the cost margins specified by the hotel.
· Ensure strict stock rotation and minimum wastage. Have stock control procedures implemented and maintained.
· Order necessary foods according to proposed business demands. Consult with Executive Chef for guidance and authorisation of order.
· Liaise with Restaurant employees regarding the availability of menu items, additions to the menu and any relevant changes.
· Work with and co-ordinate the work of apprentices in the preparation and production of food as required.
· Prepare and ensures availability of mis en place as required.
· Keep all working areas clean and tidy. Ensure all equipment is maintained, serviced and cleaned. Report any problems to the Executive Chef.
Attractive Bonus Scheme
* Discount card to be used in Accor hotels worldwide (Accor Bienvenue Card)
* Complimentary stays in UK hotels (Bonus Breaks - subject to T&C)
* Meals on duty
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Employee Advisory Service