Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature indulgent dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor devoted to turning moments into memories for our guests.
Every memorable dining experience at Fairmont Hotels and Resorts begins behind the scenes with our Food & Beverage team’s commitment to safe and efficient operations. As a Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor, you will work along the Chief Steward to support a skilled and engaged team in delivering an outstanding service at all times. Your care and inspection of all flatware, tableware and kitchen equipment will ensure a superior standard and a memorable experience for our guests.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role ideally within a luxury hotel
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- A passion for high quality guest service with attention to details and ability to multitask
- A positive attitude and a desire to lead, train and inspire the stewarding team
- Experience in dealing with medium volume events and auditing
Apply now to be our new Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor!
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits