Liverpool (Liverpool) Hotels - Restaurants
We are looking for our new Kitchen Porter for our busy kitchen at Novotel Liverpool City Centre.
Fast on your feet and with a friendly personality, you are looking for a first step in a fast paced kitchen, to learn from the basics and make your way up.
As a Kitchen Porter you will clean the dishes, clean the kitchen area and utensils, you will store the kitchen deliveries and do the service and cleaning of the staff canteen.
Part of the kitchen team, you will be in an ideal environment to learn from the chefs and be given gradually some duties in the food preparation section.
Previous experience as kitchen porter is preferred, good communication skills and team spirit. This job required moderately heavy lifting.
Great talent deserves great rewards. Here's just some of what's in store:
· Two complimentary Bonus Breaks - benefit from a free one or two day break in another Accor property in the UK each year
· Pension Scheme
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
· Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel and throughout Accor worldwide
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Recommend a Friend bonus
· Further discounts in Accor properties worldwide, brands include Fairmont, Raffles, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and Ibis.