£9.50 per hour
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature indulgent dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a full time Kitchen Porter devoted to turning moments into memories for our guests.
Every memorable dining experience at Fairmont Hotels and Resorts begins behind the scenes with our Food & Beverage team’s commitment to safe and efficient operations. As a Kitchen Porter, you will work along the Chief Steward and Stewarding Supervisor and support the team in delivering an outstanding service at all times. Your care and inspection of all flatware, tableware and kitchen equipment will ensure a superior standard and a memorable experience for our guests. You will ensure plates, cups, glasses, silverware, pots & all cooking utensils are cleaned using the appropriate machinery. As a Kitchen Porter, you will also have a key role in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the back of house areas.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for high quality guest service with attention to details and ability to multitask
- A positive attitude and a desire to work as part of a team
- Experience in dealing with medium volume events
Apply now to be our new Kitchen Porter!
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits