Kea Lani Restaurant Buffet Runner - Part-Time
Providing inspired Food & Beverage to highlight the destination we represent is one of our passions. As a Buffet Runner, you will be a hospitality ambassador that will connect our guests to the delectable cuisine inspired by our diverse culture and island home. Your attention to detail, sense of urgency and knowledge of our outstanding Food & Beverage offerings makes guests of our restaurant feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Check buffet stations for necessary equipment and set up: ice, dishes and utensils; replenish buffet as needed
- Assist guests regarding buffet items in a helpful and informative way
- Expedite all food orders from kitchen to restaurant area, following standards of presentation
- Keep buffet room, chairs, aisles and floor clean of debris
- Maintain and clean dining area, kitchen and service areas, including taking out the garbage, cleaning dish cart and transporting used dishes to dishwashing area
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage is an asset
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel environment is desirable
- Tuberculosis (TB) Clearance
- Food Safety or ServSafe Certification
Your team and working environment:
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs
- Must be able to push/pull 100 lbs
- Constant walking & standing
- Occasional kneeling, pushing and pulling
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, walking, repetitive motions, listening, hearing and visual acuity
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS