Junior Multi Hotel Revenue Manager
- We have a great opportunity within our Revenue Team for a Junior Multi Revenue Manager
What is in it for you:
- To acknowledge your hard work, loyalty and commitment to us, we offer an extensive benefits package; competitive salary, bonus, season ticket loans, subsidised gym membership, private medical healthcare, pension, and of course complimentary hotel stays (to name a few).
What you will be doing:
- Support hotel Management (or the Director of Revenue) to define the hotel strategy (in terms of business mix and pricing by season and type of day) for the future periods – the initial annual forecast
- Analyse hotel(s) results and performance (average rates, occupancy rates, RevPAR). Survey the market and competitors in terms of performance (RevPAR Index, market penetration…), pricing and availability as a basis for future tactical decisions with the Hotel(s) GMs
- Ensure an accurate and dynamic forecast for future dates (by room and revenue by segment and day) based on the RM referenced systems recommendations and a daily monitoring of data (portfolio, booking pick-up, events, calendar events)
- Take daily decisions to optimize hotel turnover such as pricing, inventory management (RMLs open/close), group quotation, distribution channels.
- Ensure that recommendations are implemented in reservation and reception, and that systems (PMS, TARS, RMS) are updated accordingly
- Ensure that a “RM culture” is spread in the hotel, through the animation of weekly revenue meetings (gathering the GM and the key hotel managers) and regular coaching and training sessions for the hotel teams
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree in Hotel Management or qualifications equivalent to Hotel Management.
- 6 to 12 months experience in Revenue Management
- Self learner and results orientated individual
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Working knowledge of hotel systems such as PMS & TARS
- Analytically driven
Your team and working environment:
- We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS