- Responsible for the finance part of TSA projects: issues invoices and closing docs to the partners, posts revenue in 1C, monitors the financial part of TSA projects, prepares reports (e.g. unpaid invoices, projects follow-up etc);
- Collects invoices from suppliers, reviews in accordance with the internal control procedures, splits by cost centers, receives internal approvals and sends to the outsourcing company for proceeding the payment;
- Ensures compliance with the requirements of internal control (Collecting purchase\travel requests, ensuring their approval, monitors that payments are made under approved requests);
- Collects closing documents from suppliers, reviews them and sends to the outsource accountants for posting.
- Provides our outsourcing company with the supporting documents for Currency Control regulation;
- Monitors employee’s advance reports in the Corporate system Hamilton, collects and reviews employee’s supporting docs, approves them in the corporate system, provides the outsourcing accountants with the supporting docs;
- Participates in tax audit: collects documents under TSA projects and submit them to our outsourcing company, prepares reports and answers for tax authorities;
- Performs ad-hoc requests from management.
IT – Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), 1C
Experienced in bank operations and revenue posting in 1C 8.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis