Junior Assistant Owner Relations Manager
Honolulu, USA IT development
Junior Assistant Manager
Director of Owner Relations
To assist with growing keys under the AMH rental program management, as well as upholding existing relationships with current owners. To provide organized and detailed assistance with tax delinquencies by working closely with Hotel Accountant. To provide excellent customer service & aloha while being a liaison between unit Owners and various hotel departments. .
- High School Graduate
- At least two (2) years of experience in an owner relations department or similar
- Basic knowledge of Hawaii State Tax collection (GET/TAT/OTAT)
- The ability to work accurately, independently and multi-task
- Exceptional and professional email and phone etiquette, along with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and employees, some of whom will require a high level of patience, tact, empathy and diplomacy
- Strong organization skills with ability to set priorites, manage multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
- Ensure that all information is kept confidential, unless otherwise advised.
- Ensure that all Occupational Health and Safety requirements for the company are met within your department. Report any workplace hazards as you see them and support the company in its endeavour to provide a safe workplace.
- Represent the company in a positive manner expounding the values, ethics and pride at all times.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Recruitment information and inquiries: Zachariah Rivera - Talent and Culture Manager at 808-944-4390 or email@example.com.