\"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS\"
The Income Auditor is responsible for auditing the daily revenue postings and adjustments processed. Balancing the daily revenue to the cash postings, tracking of the daily payroll report, and circulation of management reports. Work with department managers to ensure the hotel is in compliance with established standards.
- Balances hotel cash receipts and hotel credit cards.
- Balances daily charges and post necessary adjustments.
- Audit previous day postings for accuracy and ensure support ties to postings
- Prepares income breakdowns for each hotel outlet.
- Prepares and distribute daily management reports.
- Follow up on revenue audit issues in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Follow up the resolution of cashier over/shorts
- Assist Credit Manager with the resolution of credit card chargebacks.
- Maintain orderly daily audit packs for Hotel
- Receive, investigate, and respond to internal inquiries regarding daily reports
- Prepare and distribute daily routing pack of promotional checks and rebates
- Prepare monthly sales and use tax returns
- Audit telephone revenue vs. call accounting reports
- Audit banquet checks for accuracy
- Balance front desk and F&B paperwork
- Load monthly forecast and last year into income report
- Monitor Cash Machine, create/delete users, review daily reports and balance vs deposits and follow up on variances, order cash replenishment, prepare deposits to the bank.
- Degree in Accounting/Business preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of accounting principles.
- Previous AP experience, Hotel Night Audit or Front Office experience preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel & Word;
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills; professional demeanour required.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated numerical aptitude required.
- Strong Attention to Detail, and excellent time management skills.
- Able to solve problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.