Pullman is the high-end international brand of the Accor group, mainly targeted at cosmopolitan travelers who have wide connections and enjoy combining work and pleasure.
Scheduled to open mid-2021, Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers is situated in Vake district of Tbilisi, capital of Georgia. The hotel will feature 226 rooms and Suites. Conference and events facilities will extend over 2000 sqm, including a 800 sqm pillar less and daylight ballroom and 6 additional meeting rooms. The 150 seats All Day Dining Restaurant and the 150 seats Bar, both situated on 36th and 37th top floors.
Working closely with and reporting directly to the Director of Talent & Culture, HR & Training Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of HR operations. This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop competencies and learning in many areas and functions within human resources. Be part of a strategic HR team focused on driving successful business results through people.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Oversee the proper completion of all new hire, transfer, and departure paperwork and processes
· Maintain a confidential, accurate and organized filing system for employee personnel documents
· Coordinate employee related activities and events, such as the employee engagement survey, annual colleague gala, recognition events, and more
· Facilitate all corporate training, cross-training and e-learning programs
· Take part in preparation of training materials and setting up training programs
· Maintain employee, supervisory and management record of training
· Follow and implement all company and brand established onboarding procedures which ensure new colleagues feel welcome and all team members are prepared for the new colleagues’ arrival
· Assist in coordinating company and brand specific orientation and training programs
· Screen applications and organize tests and interviews
· Send regrets to non-selected applicants;
· Welcome employees who visit Talent & Culture for general inquiries and offering support as needed
· Heartist Committee Member – assist in activity organization using creativity
· Counsel employees as needed in areas such as career planning, training and development
· Other tasks as required and assigned by the Director of Talent & Culture.
· At least one year in the similar role within an international hotel environment
· Proficient in English and Georgian, oral and written
· Computer literate with advanced skills in word and excel
· Demonstrates initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
· Proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a busy environment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
","employmentType":["OTHER"],"occupationalCategory":"Talent & Culture