Novotel London West Hotel is part of Accor, the leading global hospitality group. It is one of the largest conference and accommodation providers within Accor. The hotel provides the international business community with space for up to 3000 delegates across 33 meeting rooms. It accommodates both business and leisure guests in one of our 630 bedrooms.
Are you an organised individual who is looking for a varied role and has a can-do attitude? Then we need you to join our team at Novotel London West!
- As an HR Administrator, there are two main parts to your role.
- One part of your role will be assisting the HR team.
- Look after the recruitment process across departments.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of payroll and on-boarding processes.
- Request to take minutes at disciplinary procedures.
- Assist with any HR administration required.
- The other part of your role is providing administration assistant to the General Manager. This will involve diary management, office administration and any ad hoc duties requested by our General Manager.
- You will be the first point of contact for any queries for the General Manager from external customers or internal colleagues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate to all levels in an organisation
- An organised individual
- High Level of spoken and written English
- Have a flexible and can-do attitude
- Three complimentary Bonus Breaks - a free one or two-day break in another Accor property in the UK each year
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
- Automatic Enrolment to Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Up to 33 days of annual leave per annum
- Employee Assistance Programme offering confidential advice to help with employee’s wellbeing
Salary: £13 per hour (£26,364 per annum)
The successful candidate must already have eligibility to work in the UK.