Ensuring we provide the highest level of cleanliness in our Guestrooms, Public Areas.
Th8 Dubai is a pre-opening 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai’s iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 162 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Ensure the highest levels of guest service through the application of all Fairmont Palm Jumeirah and Fairmont Core standards and standard operating policies.
· To make sure all soiled linen is regularly emptied from the pantry and returned to the linen room.
· To stock up all pantries with clean linen according to par-stock.
· To assist the linen room as required with daily tasks.
· To report immediately any lost/found article to security office.
· To report any equipment this is malfunctioning.
· To be responsible to sign for assigned key, communication device, work paper and return by end of shift.
· To vacuum all corridors and staircases as assigned by section.
· To bring any guest supplies weekly to pantries according to weekly order list.
· To note all guest requests received via Office/Supervisors/Switchboard and carry out exactly all requests.
· To move furniture from time to time.
· To refill daily chemicals.
· To clean all walls lights/ceiling lights as required.
· To assist with the removal of guestroom curtains for cleaning.
· To conduct deep cleaning tasks as assigned (e.g. Spot carpet cleaning, shower head de-scaling, etc).
· To replace guestroom light bulbs as they fuse.
· To keep Housekeeping Office, floor pantries & storerooms clean & tidy at all times.
· To report anything which could be classed as a Health & Safety hazard.
· Assist in on job training of new Housemen as and when required.
· To attend any training courses given by Housekeeping and Human Resources.
· To comply with any reasonable request by the Supervisor and Hotel Management.
· Competency in verbal English is essential and basic written required
· Previous experience in Hotel Housekeeping department desirable.
· Previous experience in customer service desirable, though not essential
· Previous experience in 5 star property desirable, though not essential
· Dynamic, energetic and thrives under pressure.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS