Reliable and engaging. As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will demonstrate the essence of creating an exceptional guest journey. You are committed to taking care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure.
What’s in it for you:
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K
- Complimentary Shift Meal
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academy designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, such as Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Lead and supervise the day-to-day operations of the department
- Ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Inspection of all areas of the hotel
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service
- Assist with cleaning of assigned guestrooms
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Warm and caring personality
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Previous experience in similar supervisory role an asset
- Prior experience with Opera and/or related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to:
- Exert physical effort in lifting and carrying up to 30lbs
- Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas
- Reach 1 to 2 feet
- Constant walking and standing throughout the shift
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting, bending
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization documents.
Your team and working environment:
The Fairmont Dallas, located in the Arts District of downtown Dallas, offers 545 elegant guestrooms and suites, with over 73,000 square feet of banqueting and meeting space. For over 50 years, Fairmont Dallas been the setting for countless civic, social cultural, convention and corporate events, but more importantly the setting for thousands of memories.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS