Housekeeping Room Attendant (PartTime)
You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Housekeeping Room Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Clean all assigned guestrooms to standard
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience for the guest
- Take ownership of guests’ privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service
- Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standartds
- Clean and stock linen closet at the end of the shift
- Report any maintenance defects in guest rooms and surrounding areas to housekeeping
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and skills include:
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Strong physical condition required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization documents
In order to keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of Covid 19 and the rise of variants in the community, the Hotel has implemented a Covid-19 Vaccination Policy.
Edmonton's 'Chateau on the River' For more than 100 years, Fairmont Hotel Macdonald has effortlessly delivered timeless luxury in the heart of downtown Edmonton. Nestled upon the North Saskatchewan River Valley, the hotel's charm and ever-evolving elegance has earned it the spotlight as one of the city's most sought after locations. A storied past, an unparalleled present, and a future to be reckoned with, Fairmont Hotel Macdonald has set the stage for luxury in the heart of the city. Edmonton's only four-diamond 'Chateau on the River' offers unparalleled views of North America's largest expance of urban parkland. Boasting dignified style and timeless grace, each of our 198 classically designed guestrooms, including specialty suites, are tastefully adorned with the finest amenities. In 2016, we forever changed the game inluxury was we unveiled a completely re-designed Fairmont Gold and Lounge. Delivering personalized and discreet service, this hotel within a hotel offers an unrivalled experience unlike any other the city has seen, and likely ever will. From seasonally inspired menus to dining experiences that will satisfy any craving, see what our chefs are preparing in our confederation lounge and our award winning restaurant, The Harvest Room.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS