The position is responsible for coordinating the Housekeeping department’s back-end operations by ensuring ongoing exchange and follow-up of information and requests between residents & guests, colleagues and other departments. He/she carries the responsibility of managing Property Management Systems (PMS), lost and found records and clear documentation at the storage areas.
What’s in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· L earning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Promotes a positive and inviting image of the property by ensuring seamless coordination in communicating information to relevant sections in accordance with the property’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
· Ensures the smooth running of the Housekeeping section by performing all tasks in adherence with the code of ethics.
· Receives, records and stores lost and found properties following the established lost and found procedure.
· Ensures accurate update of room status into the Property Management System (PMS) and investigate discrepancy (if any).
· Maintains key control and follows established key control procedure.
· Monitors linen runner activities and productivity.
· Monitors “Do Not Disturb” rooms and follows the established procedure.
· Ensures smooth handover of daily activities to next shift.
· Updates bulletin boards with pertinent information.
· Prepares daily a sufficient amount of guest supplies prior the end of shift.
· Assists Managers with inventories, linen supplies etc.
· Liaises with Engineering with reference to maintenance repairs and out of order rooms.
Your experience and skills include:
Knowledge and Experience
· Post-Secondary Education
· Good command of written and spoken English
· Computer Skills
· Has administrative experience preferred
· Good interpersonal skills with multi-cultural awareness and able to work alongside a team of colleagues from different cultures
· Responsible self-starter capable of handling multi-faceted tasks
· Service oriented with an eye for details
· Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
· Ability to work efficiently and independently under pressure in a dynamic environment while still contributing to the team
· Self-motivated and energetic
Your team and working environment:
Orchard Hills Residences Singapore MGallery is the first MGallery collection by Accor; it is strategically located in the heart of Orchard Road and is set to open in the first half of 2021. Designed by world-renowned Japanese studio Nikken Sekkei, the luxurious service residences will take guests on a personal journey of self-discovery through immersive spaces and meticulous curation. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of a Lobby Lounge, restaurant, café and bar, a 24-hour gym, lush outdoor terraces, cantilevered rooftop pool and Jacuzzi with views of the city skyline and the integration of health and wellness into a luxurious hospitality experience.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS