Description de l'offre
We are currently seeking a friendly, outgoing and energetic person with a large smile to join our Reception Team at the front of the hotel.
If you are passionate about going the extra mile for your guests and making them feel at 'home', then you should apply right now!
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES
- Takes care of guests from their arrival through to their departure,
- Contributes to guest satisfaction at all times by providing high quality services throughout their stay.
- Helps meet the department's quantitative and qualitative targets
- Promotes the hotel's offer. Helps meet the department's quantitative targets through his/her sales efforts,
- Implements brand and Group projects and identity features (@ll the keys to the city, service certification, Le Club, ABA etc)
- Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention,
- Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalised relationships,
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration,
- Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible,
- Conveys the hotel image,
- Helps bring certain brand concepts to life on a day-to-day basis (@ll the keys to the city, ABA, Le Club, etc),
PROFESSIONAL TECHNIQUES / PRODUCTION
- Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures,
- Informs guests about the formalities, any special conditions relating to their stay and the services available,
- Applies the procedures of internal audit,
- Passes on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front desk team,
- Ensures that all guest documentation is up-to-date and available,
- Makes the update of the information,
- Handle reservations.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
· Power Point