Hotel Reservation Sales Agent
- Right here in Moncton, our guests are calling us, excited about travelling the world once again! As a Hotel Reservation Sales Agent you'll be working in our contact centre, offering guests your recommendations and making reservations for our 6000+ hotels located worldwide. Most of our guest are reserving for magnificent destinations and staying in our luxurious brands such as Fairmont, Swissotel and Sofitel. You’ll be sharing your expertise and knowledge for our spectacular, world class locations and properties.
What is in it for you:
- Company paid benefits with comprehensive medical and dental coverage to take care of you and your family
- Fully paid training, 13 paid statutory holidays annually, 2 weeks paid vacation and free on-site parking
- Perks including very attractive discounted rates to visit our iconic properties worldwide, a company matching Pension Plan and an annual wellness subsidy
- Exceptional onboarding with best in class training, a sense of belonging, and fun activities where your colleagues become your friends
- A workplace where you can live the values that are important to you, like protecting our planet, helping our community and being part of an environment where diversity, equality and inclusion is actively lived. If you’re interested in making a meaningful contribution to our industry-leading, award winning initiatives, you’ll fit right in with us!
Location and Remote Information:
- To be considered for this position you must be located New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island or Quebec, Canada and able to attend 4 weeks of onsite training in Moncton (accommodations provided for qualified candidates)
- Do you prefer to work onsite at our Centre in Moncton, or remotely (work from home)? The choice is yours!
- Must have a suitable high speed internet connection (direct connect, not wireless). All computer equipment is provided for colleagues working from home.
- For candidates from Quebec, fluency in French and English is required, must be able to work a fixed schedule of 5:30pm to 2am (Eastern Time Zone) with rotating days off, and accommodations and travel costs to Moncton for training are provided.
What you will be doing:
- Responding to in-bound calls in an unscripted environment, where we are known as 'Heartists”. Everything we do comes from the heart, and you have the freedom be creative in your guest conversations
- Having authentic conversations while you book global travel experiences to luxury destinations, historic castles, spectacular resorts and iconic city centre hotels
- Sharing your knowledge and your passion for hospitality, making thoughtful recommendations help your guests choose the right room and package for their needs
Your experience, skills and availability include:
- Must be currently legally entitled to work full time in Canada
- Able to commit to 4 weeks of full time on-site training at our centre in Moncton beginning in January
- Our Centre is currently open until 3am, and we are recruiting for full-time only, part time shifts not available. The rotating schedule available has shifts that start between 12pm and 3:30pm
- Fluency in English is required, fluency both in French and English is required for candidates from Quebec
- Education and/or experience in: sales, customer service, hospitality, tourism
- Ability to navigate multiple computer programs simultaneously
Your team and working environment:
You’ll be joining a dedicated New Hire Team with an experienced Team Leader who is passionate about welcoming, guiding and supporting you on your journey and coaching as you develop your skills and confidence. You’ll be part of an experienced Reservation Sales Agent team; they’re looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you aboard! And you’ll be part of a Centre with a long history in Moncton, 26 years and going strong! We have deep roots, a stellar reputation, and we take pride in what we do. Are you ready to answer the call as part of our team?
To keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of COVID-19 and the rise of variants in the community, the Accor Global Reservation Centre has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Tip: Use keyword search Moncton
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS