General Hotel Assistant £11 per hour
You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Hotel general assistant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Clean all assigned guestrooms to standard
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience for the guest
- Take ownership of guests’ privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service
- This will include weekend work and this is a must
Your experience and skills include:
- Warm and caring personality; commitment and dedication with an eye for detail
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
Your team and working environment:
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit