As Hotel Assistant/Late Housekeeping you will be responsible for ensuring rooms and other areas of a hotel are kept clean everyday.
- Answer immediately to request from guests, as well as from other departments
- Load cart with supplies such as linens and move it to the required area
- Enter guest rooms by adhering to proper procedures and ensure they are vacant
- Replace used amenities in guest rooms
- Provide clean linens and terry for dirty ones
- Fold terry, make beds, and ensure bathrooms are clean
- Take away, room service items, dirty linen, and trash
- Perform check on all room appliances to ensure they are in good working condition
- Adjust furniture, desk items, and appliances when necessary
- Dust furnishings and walls and remove marks from them
- Carry out floor care duties in hallway and guest rooms, and vacuum carpets
- Adhere to all safety, security, and company procedures and policies
- Provide immediate report of any safety hazards, injuries, maintenance problem, or accidents to the supervisor
- Successfully complete training and certification programs in safety
- Ensure flammable materials are properly stored
- Keep uniform clean and make sure to appear professional always
- Keep proprietary information confidential
- Maintain quality standards and expectations
- Any other duties requested by the management.
Great people come with great benefits!
· Monthly tips/service charge
· Two complimentary Bonus Breaks - benefit from a free one or two day break in another Accor property in the UK each year
· Pension Scheme
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
· Free meals on duty
· Free access to hotel Gym
· Up to 33 days of annual leave per annum
... And much more !