Melbourne (Melbourne) Sales
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to join our Finance Team as a Full Time Hotel Accountant.
Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager, your role will be responsible for managing daily accounting and reporting functions across multiple hotels. You will operate as a hands-on key member of the team, gaining exposure to the accounting function whilst building on an exciting career within one of the world's most innovative and guest centric hospitality leaders.
Getting to know the role and your responsibilities:
- Coordinate and prepare Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet financial statements monthly, to meet reporting timetable
- Preparing accurate reports for management
- Assist with monthly forecasting
- Ensuring accuracy of postings Point of Sale and Property Management System
- The Accounts Receivable function including invoicing and remittance
- Daily finance administration
- Working collaboratively with the property team, Corporate Head Office and Regional Finance team
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Currently pursuing a CA/CPA advantageous
- Multiple years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, possessing a high attention to detail
- Proven organisational and communication skills
- Ability to effectively time manage large volume work load, to meet strict deadlines and works well under high pressure situations
- Proficient in excel
- Flexibility with working hours to meet business needs (weekend work is required)
In return for your energy, hard work and sense of fun, we offer you…
- Discounted rates at all of our hotels, resorts and apartments worldwide
- Fantastic discounts with JB HIFI, BUPA, Virgin Australia, Snap Fitness and many more!
- Structured, ongoing, goal driven learning and training for your personal development
- We are one of the largest accommodation providers in Australia and we are still growing!
- Gain amazing exposure working for a leader in the industry
Career progression and diversification will be a dream with the hundreds of properties in our portfolio. Apply now!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.