• Welcome guests to the venue
• Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
• Manage reservations
• Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
• Provide menus and announce Waiter/Waitress’s name
• Greet customers upon their departure
• Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options
• Maintain a clean reception area
• Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
• Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
• Assist wait staff as needed
• Previous work experience as a Host/Hostess
• Understanding of restaurant etiquette
• Familiarity with health and safety regulations
• Experience in managing reservations
• Demonstrable customer-service skills
• Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area
• Availability to work in shifts as needed
• Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift
• High school diploma; hospitality certification is a plus
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.