Do you crave an active, outdoor life right at your door step? Are you a hairstylist who would like to meet and work with people from all over the world and be paid to make your clients look and feel like a million dollars? When the hardest part of your day is looking out the window at the spectacular Canadian Rockies, why not join our Hairstylist team at the Willow Stream Spa. We guarantee it will be an experience of a life time in Canada’s most famous castle, Fairmont Banff Springs!
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
- No service charges for styling station, back bar product
- Complimentary spa access, fitness / aquatic membership and discounted services and products
- Complimentary advertising to hotel staff to build clientele
- Perform bridal and special event updos and styles
- Perform ladies, men’s and children’s hair cuts, and wash and style including current trends in highlights, permanent/semi-permanent colour services
- Make product recommendations and participate in incentives and retail goal setting
- Provide make-up applications
- Assist in inventory and ordering of supplies and participate in on-going in-house and out-of-house training opportunities in our product lines
- Maintain a professional environment in the salon, cleaning/stocking
- Minimum of 2 years hair dressing / styling experience required
- Related Hair Stylist certification
- Red Seal or Hairstyling license
- Make up training / experience
- Must be able to lift and carry 20+lbs and be able to sit/stand/walk for extended periods
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit . Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
APPLY TODAY: For more information on working and living in Banff, please visit