- Conferring with clients to determine their hairdressing needs, preferences, and specifications.
- Advising clients on suitable haircuts as well as hairstyles and hair color based on their physical features and hair type.
- Cutting, trimming, and shaping clients' hair as well as wigs, hair extensions, hairpieces, and toupees based on clients’ preferences and specifications.
- Shampooing, conditioning, and drying clients’ hair.
- Providing various hair coloring treatments to clients after inquiring into possible hair dye sensitivities and allergies that they may have.
- Using various hairstyling tools and equipment, including hair straighteners, curling irons rollers, hairdryers, and hot combs, to style clients’ hair accordingly.
- Cleaning and sterilizing all hairdressing tools and instruments to ensure that state health and safety standards are met.
- Operating the cash register to process client payments when necessary.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Basic English
- Degree or certificate for hairdresser
- Working experience in Beauty Salon or Resort
- Good communication and customer contact skills
- A team player
- Patient and hard working
- Well-groomed at all time
- Monthly service charge
- Friendly & free accommodation and nutritious meals
- Hotel uniform
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor
- Dynamic, professional working environment and a supportive team
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world
","employmentType":["OTHER"],"occupationalCategory":"Wellness & Recreation