Guide’s Pantry (Coffee Shop) Attendant
Our newly renovated Guide's Pantry outlet provides prompt, professional and efficient service, offering fresh daily baked goods, gourmet sandwiches, salads, hot food, soups, decadent desserts and a range of hot and cold beverages. Our Attendants are highly regarded at the hotel and considered to be a key factor for the overall guest experience. Together, let’s turn moments into memories.
What is in it for you:
- Experience living in Banff National Park in the iconic location of Lake Louise
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Access to our Lifestyle Program activities
- One duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Greet all guests in-person or by phone
- Take guest orders and prepare them to guest specifications
- Provide a consistently high standard of service
- Effectively handle customer concerns and exceed customer expectations
- Inform guests of hotel and area information as requested
- Ensure that daily management and guest billing reports comply with company procedures and departmental guidelines
- Ensure accurate cash handling and ordering in Micros POS system
- Ensure shelves are fully stocked with products
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, and actively participate in health and safety initiatives
- Adhere to all hotel environmental policies and initiatives
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 6 months’ food and beverage experience
- Experience with handling cash
- Ability to constantly stand and walk throughout shift
- Self‑motivated, with the ability to make effective decisions
- Demonstrates initiative, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Ability to consistently stand and walk through out shift
You may be required to work on holidays, weekends, overnights and other non-day shifts. Submission of your application to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise indicates that you are able to meet these requirements as needed.
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS