Guest Services Agent
Reporting to the Guest Services Manager Director of Guest Services, the Guest Service agent will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction. The primary responsibility will be to manage the manage the stays of all Bungalow and VIP guests staying in the hotel, escort guests, manage the Guest Service Agents, Bellmen, Valet, Bungalow room product quality, and all guests requests or needs for outside services.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Set up reservations for VIP Guests, Bungalow guests, and repeat guests with special circumstances, and recovery guests.
- Work with Reservations department and Front Office to ensure VIP handling for key clients, agencies, signature suite guests, and other high rated guests.
- Assist in guest coordination with seasonal beach club operations on days of service.
- Update and delivery of VIP report daily.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints and identify appropriate action. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
Your experience and skills include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous use of Opera, Alice operating platforms preferred.
- 2 years of related customer service experience preferred.
Your team and working environment:
Situated atop the scenic bluffs overlooking Santa Monica Beach, Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is just a stone's throw away from some of Southern California’s best attractions including Santa Monica Pier and its historic carousel as well as Third Street Promenade -- famous for its fine restaurants, live entertainment, movie theatres, shopping, local artists' scene and a weekly farmer’s market.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS